Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Because of You, my Dearest Teacher

"Any Idiots in this classroom? Please stand up," asked the beautiful teacher, after teaching some grammar point to her students. It was silently for such a long time, as teacher thought all the students were clear with her psychologist question. Then, Little boy stood up at the first row of the table while his teacher turning around to front.

"Why do you think you are an idiot person in this classroom, my dear Boy?" teacher questioned.

"Because, there is no body standing up, but only you. And I am so pity on you, teacher, "the Boy responded. "That's why I am standing, " he continued

"Anyway, what do you mean by saying an Idiot?" the Boy asked.

"An Idiot is person who say complicated something that causes other people confuse and not understand," she answered, "Do you understand my little Boy?" she went on.

"I still don't understand what you are talking about." he responded.

"Stop that, Boy! You mean that I am an idiot person, do you? " angrily said the teacher."Go home, now! Here is your homework"

Later the same day, the Boy came to his father for help with his homework.

"Daddy, what is the difference between the words Confident and Confidential? "the Boy asked.

"oh, my dearest son! You are a very handsome, intelligent, and hard-working student. I am so proud of you and very confident to have you as my lovely son, dear, "He said, "But when you have a friend who is my another son at school, don't you tell anybody. It is confidential. "He continued.

No comments: