Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Sad Love Story Without Title ( 2 )

A story from my friend...

On valentine day 2005, we went out together. It was the 82nd day that we have known each other and I also had received 82 roses from him but on that valentine day, he gave me a bunch of 11 red roses and a big lovely bear. He said " since I know you, I always give you yellow rose which means " good friend " but today I give you red rose which mean " I love you " and 11 roses mean " I want to live with you forever ".. Do you love me ? "

I said nothing. He looked at my face then he continued " I like to play alot but I don't play with love. If you cannot answer me now, it is ok. Just take my flowers and answer me later when you know your feeling. I will wait for your answer. "

I told him everything about myself. In fact, I used to have a pain my heart. I used to love a man so much and I did everything for that love but finally I can get only tears and hurt. That made me really getting scared of love. He told me that he will makmake me feel secure with his love. He wil show me that he loves me real and he won't give up.

Then, every mornings, I always receive 1 red rose from him every mornings with a card written " I love you "

Time pass.. We still continue like this. Since we have known each other, we have never argued with each other. We always happy when we stay near each other. We always spend our holidays being together. He always come in front of my house at midnight on my birthday to say Happy Birthday to me and watch the stars with me. He always celebrate my birthday for me. On valentine day, he always give me 11 red roses with a big lovely bear and ask me the same question.. but I have never said " I love you " to him yet even though I can feel that ... I love him...

On 31st december 2006, he came in front of my house at midnight and say happy birthday to me as usual but he didn't talk alot as usual. That afternoon, he took me out. While riding motor, he said " when I decide to do something, I always tell myself 'that I will success but maybe this is my first failure. "
" what do you mean ? "
I asked
" one day, if I cannot stay near you, promise me that you will live happily and forget your past. Not all boys are bad. Not all boys play with your love. Promise me that you will be strong. "
" where do you want to go ? "

" I just tell you in case I cannot stay near you "
He always like kidding alot but that was the first time that I see him talking seriously with sad face.
" what's wrong with you ? "
" when you miss me, just look at the stars. I will be somewhere else looking at the stars with you and missing you too "
I try to asked him what happen but he didn't tell me. I felt very Nervous. I have never thought about that. What should I do if I don't have him in my life ?

That day, it rained very hard. We ride motor under the rain. I hug him tightly. He held my hand. I slept on his shoulders. It is very cold but I felt very warm inside my heart. I closed my eyes and I wish the time stop there.

The following morning, I was very anxious waiting for him to come to my house and give me red rose as usual but... I could not see him. I waited him full day.. from morning till night.. from days to days.. But he is disappeared.. Since that day, I didn't get any rose from him and I have never seen him again. I can do nothing without him. I can only count the rose and the cards that he gave me.. There are 82 yellow roses, 788 red roses, and 768 cards.. I really miss him so much. I need to see his smile. I need to hear his voice. I need to see him wink at me. I want to tell him that I love him. It is the answer that he waited to hear for long time. I don't know where he is now but I want to shout to let him know that I love him even though it might be too late now, even though he might don't want to hear it anymore.

Can you guess Where the man has gone ? On valentine day 2007 and 2008, did he come to meet her and give her 11 red roses as usual ? ON 31st december 2007, did he come to celebrate her birthday for her? Want to know what happen at the end of the story ? I'll tell you later :)

No comments: