Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Sad Love Story Without Title ( 1 )

This is not true story. I got it from my friend. Please read for fun and give a title for this story.

One day, while riding motor from school to my house, it started to rain very hard so I stopped under a building to wait for the rain stop. There's also another man standing there waiting with me too. I waited maybe 1 hour but the rain still continued. I wanted to call to my parents telling them not to worry but there's no credit in my phone so I walked to the man standing near me, gave him a sweet smile, started the conversation with him and borrowed his phone to call to my mother.He laughed and told me I am a clever girl. He said when I saw him at first sight, I stared at him but when I wanted to borrow his phone, I smiled at him. Then he told me that if I wanted to borrow his phone, I must tell him my phone number. I said " no way " and then I walked away from him. He laughed again. Then he walked after me and let me borrow his phone.

When the rain stopped, I went to my house and he followed me. When I arrived at my house, he shouted " Hey you owe me your phone number. You haven't told me yet. Come to my dream tonight and tell me your phone number na pretty girl " . I said " toil yu tech " and then enter my house. He is a nasty and funny boy. I felt very good when I knew him. I kept smiling while I walked into my house. Then, while I was having dinner, he called to my mother's number. He asked my mother to let him talk with me.

He said " hey girl don't think that I am a bad boy who love girl easily. It's not my mistake. It's because you are lovely, clever and nasty. If I didn't love her, I would be very regret in the future. Now I fall in love with you heuy so can you tell me your phone number ? "

I answered " I am a person who like to answer the question straightly. If you ask me what my phone number is, I will tell you but now you ask me if I can tell you or not.. The answer is : No I can't "
He said " ok now I ask you what is your phone number ? "
I replied " too late "

The following morning, I saw him standing in front of my house waiting for me with a yellow rose. He came to me and said " oh lady you get up so late. I've been standing here waiting for you for long time. You are very lazy girl but it doesn't matter because when you become my wife, I will hire many servants for you. " He said that and wink to me. I replied " if I knew you stand here waiting for me, I would get up later than this " He laughed, looked at his watch then he shouted " oh my god ! I will be late at school. The teacher will blame me. Here take this rose. I buy it for you "

I didn't take the rose from him so he put it in my hand, started to leave quickly and shouted " if the teacher blame me because being late caused by waiting a pretty girl as you, it doesn't matter for me " he said and wink again. I really wanted to laugh so much but I tried to act normal and laughed alone when he had already gone.

Since then, he always came to wait me in front of my house with 1 yellow rose every mornings. He kept asking me going out with him but I always refused untill one saturday, I saw him sitting in my house with my mother. They both talked and laughed. I was very surprised to see that. I thought " yee ta pek nis ey kor hean mes "

My mother told me that I study alot, I should go out with him to relax. He wink at me, then stood up, smiled to my mother and said " cinderella in the story must come home before 12 o'clock but this cinderella will come home before 6 o'clock. I promised with you auntie "

I thought " min deng jong yey pi ey, lop lop sdab kom ory ta yul " . He always call me cinderella. He might think that he is the prince as well. That day, I went out with him 1st time. He took me to eat something , then to play game and ride ski at sorya and to riverside. I had a very great time with him. When he took me home, he asked me " hey lady ! Can you tell me your phone number yet ? "

I answered " tonight in your dream, I will tell you "
He said " ok from now I will stop ask you forever but one day, you will tell me By yourself and you will even ask me my phone number "
I said " dek jam tov jeung "
He wink to me again. He is very good at winking. Later, we started to go out more often.


On 31st december 2004, it's my birthday. I've never celebrated my birthday because my family don't like it. On the day before my birthday, I felt very lonely and unhappy. I could not sleep when I thought that the following day is my birthday but at midnight, when I looked down from my house to the street, I saw him standing in front of my house, smiling to me and pointed to his phone as a sign of asking me to listen to my mother's phone. The first thing I heard from him was " happy birthday to you oun sam lanh "

I was very surprised and wonder how he could know my birthday but I tried to keep that feeling and asked him " who is your oun sam lanh ? "
He replied " you are my future wife so I call you oun sam lanh from now so that you can get used to with this word after we married. Is it ok oun sam lanh ? "
I asked " it is midnight now. Why don't you go to your house ? "
" Because I know that someone is lonely tonight so I come here to stay near her and hope to make her smile "
" she must be very unlucky to have a person like you stay near her "
" but I will stay near her forever and I will make her become the happiest girl in this world "

" Ja rek you kae leng ban heuy "
" haha come on baby girl, don't angry alot and don't keep looking at my handsome face. I'm so shy "
" mer muk mnus jkourt "
" look at the sky baby. The stars are very bright tonight "

I looked at the sky and he contined " I want to watch the stars on this beautiful sky with the one I love every nights. I hope I can have a chance to take care the one I love, look after her and do everything for her ". That night we talked and watched the stars full night. In the afternoon, he came to take me out. He celebrated a birthday party for me. On the cake written the word " Forever Promise " . He also gave me a necklace which has my name on it. I spent my birthday with him and it was the happiest day of my life.

No comments: